As one of the world’s fastest-growing economies, India targets to achieve this five-trillion-Dollar in these next few years. But according to the World Bank, the nation suffered at 8.5 % of its GDP in 2013 because of pollution or global warming. And this latest research from the Asian Statistical association shows that reducing pollution could help people increase billions.
❖ Disadvantages Of Air Pollution
Decreased oxygen content in air results in inadequate energy provides to the brain. There’s additionally the chance of headaches, depression, anxiety, etc. Air pollution may also cause long-run harmful to people’s nerves, brain, kidneys, liver, and different organs. Some scientists suspect air pollutants cause birth defects. For many healthy adults, unwell effects of pollution clear up as shortly because the air quality improves.
❖ Top 10 polluted Cities In India
Seven of the highest ten most contaminated cities on the list and fifteen of the highest twenty – together with New Delhi – and twenty-five of the highest fifty are in India. India was the world’s third most contaminated country, after its neighbours Bangladesh and Pakistan. This is hardly surprising, as such lists have currently become an annual event. Any method you check out it, India has a dismaying air pollution problem. And yet, incredibly, there’s very little speech around it, except for winter months in Delhi-NCR, when pollution shoots through the roof, or for a brief period after the discharge of such reports. These Top 10 polluted Cities In India are as following as- ☟
10) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi (209)
9) Bramprakash Ayurvedic Hospital, Najafgarh, Delhi (213)
8) Anand Vihar, Delhi (216)
7) Lalbagh, West Lucknow, Lucknow (236)
6) Manali, Chennai (246)
5) NISE Gwal Pahari, Gurugram (249)
4) Shastri Nagar, Narnaul (249)
3) Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (251)
2) Nehru Nagar, Kanpur (254)
1) Sector – 62, Noida (264)
Note: This information changes day by day.
Reference – aqicn.org/
❖ Top 10 Causes Of Air Pollution
10) Pollution from Natural Events
9) Household Pollution.
8) Dust & Dirt.
7) Pollution From Air Conditioners.
6) Particulate Matter
5) Combustion of Fossil Fuels.
4) Emission from Vehicles.
3) Poisonous Gas
2) Pollution from Factories.
❖ Effects Of Air Pollution
- Acid Rain –
One of the significant results of air pollution is acid rain. Acid rain occurs when plant emissions combine with moisture present in the atmosphere to create Acid weather. Acid rain alters the pH of lakes, ponds, and lands to harmful degrees. Unpolluted precipitation has a pH of 5.6. Pollution has human severe health consequences. Gas, for instance, causes discomfort to the respiratory system. However, some harm may be permanent, according to the study by the National Aeronautics Space Administration.
- Depletion of Ozone Layer and Global Warming-
The reduction of the ozone layer is one of these great matters resulting in global warming. The ozone layer in the stratosphere is in charge of protecting this world from the toxic ultraviolet radiation of the light. Air Pollution is a large factor contributing to ozone layer reduction.
❖ Eye-Catchy Quotes on Air Pollution
1) If you pollute air today; it will pollute your lungs tomorrow.
2) Give Trees a lot of Care so that you can breathe Fresh Air.
3) Don’t be mean, keep air clean.
4) Stop polluting air before it stops your breath.
5) Spread solution, not pollution!
6) Say loudly ‘NO’ to air pollution.
7) Life will be rare, without fresh air.
8) Let’s work on a solution, to remove Air-Pollution.
9) Stop cutting the tree can make environment air pollution-free.
10) Don’t inhale toxic air; it will make your lungs dustbin.
Thank You For Reading
For any query or suggestion, Write your comments on comment box…
We’ll get a solution on it shortly…